ARC Fashion Show
28th March 2019
Following on from the success of last year, Ireland’s biggest fashion show is back and bigger than ever with a host of exciting names from the world of Irish fashion. Taking place on the 28th March 2019 at the RDS in Dublin, The ARC Fashion Show will showcase a mix of the best-established names alongside the finest innovative newcomers. All funds raised go to ARC Cancer Support Centres which offers a range of free support to those affected by cancer.
This Fashion Extravaganza will be the biggest and most extravagant fashion show in Dublin in 2019. The innovative and well known Irish designers featuring their pieces soon to follow.
Highlights on the night will include:
- Helen Cody opening the show with her distinctive imagination and craftsmanship and her former intern Sarah Murphy will create a special 12-piece finale specially for the event
- Mona Swims – a resort wear collection designed by Carla Johnson – returning from its success at New York Fashion Week
- Seasoned participant Sara O’Neill will be joined by fellow Northern Irish designer Fintan Mulholland who will show his exquisite knitwear for the first time on the show.
- London-based Irish designer Colin Burke making his first appearance on the show this year too with some wonderful knitwear
- Leonora Ferguson will present six looks inspired by Samurai Armour created especially for the occasion
- Rebecca Marsden returning from London to show in Ireland for the first time in 18 months
The full line up of Irish talent includes Sarah Murphy, Helena Malone, Leonora Ferguson, Four Threads, Amie Egan, Theo+George, FAO Millinery, Heidi Higgins & Aoife Kirwan (collaboration), Niamh O’Neill, Jill & Gill, Charlotte Lucas, Sara O’Neill, Helen Hayes, Mona Swims, Alla by Alla Sinkevich, Fintan Mulholland, Aoife Mullane, Rebecca Marsden, Colin Burke & a selection from the CIFD / DCCOI Collaboration Project .
The special ARC Angel segment of the show will feature some of the fantastic women who are associated with ARC Cancer Support Centres so be sure to cheer them on.