Safe Centre Reopening
ARC Centres are now open three days per week (Tuesday – Thursday). In re-opening our three centres, the safety and welfare of both you and our teams are our highest priority.
We have been have been following recommended public health procedures/safety protocols with staff, therapists and volunteers for the safe reopening of our support centres. We will continue to adapt as guided to so by the HSE, NCCP and Public Health experts. If the expert advice changes we will course-correct accordingly and without hesitation.
Safety measures include:
- All staff, volunteers and therapists are fully vaccinated.
- For complementary therapies both the therapist and client must be fully vaccinated.
- Numbers on site are strictly controlled for scheduled therapies and Drop In.
- Groups are not to be re-introduced to Centres at this time. There is no roadmap for the reintroduction of groups yet.
- All personnel and visitors are required to maintain 2m social distance where possible (the exception being Complementary therapy), and wear face coverings.
- All hand hygiene, cleaning and infection control protocols to be adhered to.
- All common areas are wiped down several times a day and after each use – kitchen, bathroom, desks, door handles etc.
- A daily Contact log is kept at each Centre. They are signed daily by everyone accessing the Centres (staff, volunteers/therapists, clients, contractors etc) and include contact details for contact tracing.
- A Covid-19 Visitor Screening Questionnaire is to be completed by every client when booking face to face appointments and when attending for appointment. Access for therapy/drop-in is only to be granted following completion of the Screening questionnaire.
- Clients will be asked not to arrive more than 10 minutes before their session where possible, to avoid any congestion in the Centres.
- Where possible Services should continue to be accessed remotely.
- Anyone with symptoms of Covid-19 should not enter the premises