ARC is proud to announce the ARC Christmas Sparkle Raffle in place of our annual Christmas lunch which had to be cancelled due to COVID 19 and public health restrictions. We still need funds to continue supporting those living with cancer and their loved ones as our services are free of charge. The demand for our services has never been higher. Funds raised from the ARC Christmas Sparkle Raffle will go to the delivery of vital counselling and on-line support services.
Fabulous Raffle Prizes
The fabulous prizes which were kindly donated include:
- a pair of handmade diamond stud earrings, 0.50 carat each, designed by Joan Gelletile
- a Sphere One Cashmere jumper and his and her hats or
- a Brown Thomas Voucher worth €500
The ARC Christmas Sparkle Raffle starts on Sunday 29th November and runs until 13th December.
Announcement will be made on Monday 14th December and people notified via our Instagram @arccancersupport page.
To take part in the raffle simply make a donation by clicking HERE.
We are extremely grateful to everyone who hasn't forgotten us during the Covid crisis. We are proud to make a real difference to people's lives when they need it most.
Please support the ARC Chirstmas Sparkle Raffle and share the details with your family and friends. The more who participate, the more vital funds raised for ARC. To take part in this fantastic opportunity please click HERE.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01 215 0250.
Thank you on behalf of ARC and good luck!
Christmas Sparkle Raffle - Terms of Entry
- This raffle is open to persons over the age of 18 years only.
- There will be a single prize for one winner as advertised which shall be (i) Diamond Stud Earrings, and either (ii) a Sphere One Cashmere jumper and hats or (iii) a Brown Thomas voucher valued at €500. No cash alternatives.
- ARC Cancer Support Centres will endeavour to contact the winners from the entry database at random using the contact details provided when entering.
- The drawn entrant will be required to pass a test of skill. If you do not respond to our contact within 28 days of if you fail the test of skill, your prize will be forefitted and an alternative prize winner will be drawn.
WOW. You are simply amazing and we want to say a huge thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making ARC’s first Christmas Sparkle Raffle a resounding success and raising almost €30,000! We are beaming with pride from the generosity and kindness shown by everyone to help people affected by cancer.
Our 3 lucky winners have been randomly selected and notified so we are delighted to announce that Maria Hayden is our 1st prize winner; Sarah Sherry, 2nd prize winner and Siobhan O’Connor is the 3rd prize winner! Congratulations ladies and enjoy your prizes!